


Tuesday we drove to Salt Lake to send Liz on her way to Africa. We stayed in a hotel, which Indee thought was great. We had to get up at 4:15 am to take her to the airport. It was so fun to be able to go. She is such a great example to all of us. I don't know what we are going to do for 7 weeks without her. We love you so much Liz!
2 comments:
Okay I have a few things to comment on... that is so so so cool that Liz is going to Africa. What an experience that will be for her! I am sad that McKenzie doesn't hang out with you all anymore. :( And that flower bag in the table in the picture of you and Liz I TOTALLY HAVE! How weird is that? AND I am liking your hair so blonde! Very cute!
Africa?? Why is she going to Africa? Okay, so we didn't come in August like originally planned, but we are moving home in Feb for Dallas's last rotation, its in Blackfoot, but hopefully we will make it home before then! Cat said Indee is so cute and funny, I can't wait to see her. Oh, and I need your email. erinjstevens at hotmail
Post a Comment