Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Favorite Time of Year

I have two favorite times of the year Harvest Time and Snow! I do not like when the two mix but I love them both. Of course right now I love Harvest because it is that time of year. I am sad I am not working this year just going up when needed. I love the feeling of not getting ready, putting on old clothes and getting DIRTY! It has been great to be home with Indee this year. I love sharing something I love with her. It just puts a bounce in my step and a smile on my face. I am so lucky to have a job that I get time off during Harvest. Thank you South Fremont for two whole weeks out. I love the time spent with my family and especially my dad. He works so hard, especially this time of year. I can't believe the long hours he puts in to provide for his family. Then there is my mom who spends hours making dinner to take to her family every night. She really in a wonder women! We rode up with her last night. She gives up so much of her time for her family. And Max works so hard to help out his family on the farm. Indee is so lucky to have two wonderful families that farm. I am so glad she gets to experience it all! I just hope that she can learn and grow to love it as much as me.

No comments: