Max said he was going outside, so Indee said "Indee come to." He said if you dress warm you can come out.
Warm at our house means SNOW CLOTHES!
We had to stop and play in the snow from last night! Hello it is November 5. Then she remember her mission. She started yelling "I am coming daddy!"
Indee and Daddy! She loves to do anything that her dad is doing. Some nights she will go out and follow him around for 30 to 45 minutes. It is fine with me. I can do things I need to do and Indee is happy hanging out with her dad. Max doesn't seem to mind so I guess it is worth every minute. I don't know what she would do without him. He does things with her that I would never think of. What a great dad!
1 comment:
yeah for dads!! we love it when dad comes home!! she is sooo cute! you guys need to have lots of cute cuz they are soooo cute!
Post a Comment