Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snow Shoeing for Max's Birthday

Happy Birthday Max! Yesterday was Max's birthday. If you know Max he is not into the whole celebration thing. So all I will say is:We love you and thank you for being a wonderful husband and dad!
For the past couple years Max has went snow shoeing for his birthday. This year he decided to invite Indee and me. We went to Bear Gulch. We started out a little rough because I tipped Indee over in the sled. Oops. But I convinced her to keep going and Max pulled from then on. It was so beautiful and fun to be able to spend the day as a family. It might have been a test for me because I almost had a heart attack coming out, but it was great. Indee was tired of the sled but she did it! We were so proud of her. Thank you Max for letting us spend the day with you!

Max pulling Indee!
Indee at the river. She was excited to take a break and have a snack.

I think Copper had more fun then any of us. He just ran and played in all the snow.

This is the sweetest little waterfall. Max and I take a picture of it every time we go. I wish you could hear the sound it makes. I just love it!

Indee in her sled ready to go back.


No comments: