Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Slip and Slide


This weekend Max got out the Slip n Slide. Indee had tons of fun even though she couldn't slide. Max pushed her when she wanted to slide. Mostly she just wanted to walk in the water. Max, Dakota and Cody did do some Slip n Sliding. Mary and my mom came down but once was enough for Mary. Max was pretty dang good! He didn't want any pictures of him though. I was just a judge. No slip n slide for me. It was a great weekend! I am just happy it was warm enough to play in the water!

4 comments:

Dan & Brooke said...

I want to come play on your slip and slide!!! That looks so fun! We drove by this weekend and I gave ya a big honk.

Ashley Robinson said...

How fun!!! She is the cutest thing ever! That is one MASSIVE slip n slide! You guys go hard core on your slippin huh? ha ha

Ras Family said...

Looks like lots of warm summer fun! Hope you are enjoying your days off.

Ras Family said...

oh the double slip n slide days!!! i remember when.....just need the little hill and it would be old times. looks like tons of fun!!!