We just spent a wonderful week in Island Park. I don't know why we call it girls week because boys are there. My mom and all of her sisters were able to come up. It was GREAT! It was so fun to spend time with cousins and relax in the sun. We ate tons of good food, tanned, tanned and did some more tanning, went boating and swam. I forgot my camera every time we went in the boat so I don't have any boating pictures; just pics of us hanging out. Plus my dad was only able to come up 2 days so I was driving the boat. Here is our week...









1 comment:
Hey Emily, Indee is so adorable! I was wondering if you were interested in getting her in dance lessons. Our registration is open now through September. Let us know!This is Nikki (Ball) Schultz by the way. Thanks, it would be fun to have her in class!
Post a Comment