Monday, October 4, 2010
Life is Interesting
Lately my life just is so crazy. First, it was my birthday on Saturday. It is always an adventure because most of the people I love and care about are digging potatoes. I am use to it by now but it is never a normal birthday. Luckily, I have an amazing mom that always makes me feel special so along with her my aunts and sister I enjoyed the day. I received some wonderful gifts and felt so loved. One exciting thing was that because of the heat everyone quit digging early so I actually had dinner with my dad, brothers and sisters and Max. That was very nice!! Second, is my pregnancy. It is going so fast yet not fast enough. I am 33 weeks and feeling pretty good. I am out for potato harvest for 2 weeks so I have to get the babies room ready. According to today I have only gained 9 lbs which is crazy because with Indee I was HUGE! I have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes so sticking to my diet is defiantly keeping my weight down. I have been monitoring my blood sugar for about a month and that is going really good. All I have asked for when I get home from the hospital is a can of frosting and a huge Cherry Pepsi! This has put me into a high risk pregnancy even more than before so I am now doing 2 ultra sounds a week. It is fun to see our sweet baby yet takes a lot of time. I keep telling myself it is for the best and everything will be great. After Indee's experience I am just trying to be positive and praying we have a healthy happy little girl in 7 weeks. Some days I am starting to wonder if having babies is my calling but at least we have 1 wild 4 year old and I know another wild one on the way. So that is my life lately. Indee is just enjoying life and Max is digging potatoes. Crazy crazy life! You never know what it will throw at you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Life IS so crazy! I've been thinking about you a lot lately wondering how you are doing/feeling! I hope you get to enjoy your 2 weeks of vacation! Relax and enjoy all that is good!
The power of positive thinking is amazing! Go Emily!
You know what to do with those new babies. They have an aunt in Texas that is missing her newborns. Bring it on baby. Maybe if you really needed me, I could come there for six weeks. I promise to leave you with a baby that sleeps through the night. Can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment