Sunday, November 21, 2010

Camas Kelsie Rasmussen

Indee being a great big sister already!
Coming home!!


Enjoying the heat lamp.
We are home and doing pretty good! Nights and Days are a little mixed up but she has been a wonderful baby. We love her so much and feel so blessed to have her in our lives.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! She is so cute!!! I saw Indee and your mom at lunch the day after Camas was born and Indee just glowed when I asked her about being a big sister :) I mentioned to your mom I had a cute pink bouncer and diaper bag that you could have if you needed :) Let me know (351-4590) and I can bring them by! Congrats!!!!

ashley said...

congrats! camas is beautiful, and indee looks like a fantastic big sis!

Robyn said...

She's so pretty! I'm really glad all is well! We will have to stop by sometime to see you guys!
Let me konw if I could help in any way!!
356-4393

Ras Family said...

She's a Cutie! Indee looks happy. Hope you're doing well. I think the 3rd picture looks so much like Indee. Congrats!

Ashley Robinson said...

She is sooooo cute! Should we plan our babies wedding now? Ha ha come on Kiptyn and Camas.....how cute does that sound together? ;) hope you guys are doing good! We miss you!