Someday I will be great at keeping up with everything...
Indee is almost done with Kindergarten which blows my mind because I still think of her has my baby. She is such an amazing girl with such a kind spirit. I couldn't survive without her help. She loves to organize things like my shoes and closet, the living room but hates to clean her room, haven't figured that one out yet. She is a great big sister.
Camas is our wild women. Lately she climbs anything and everything. Yesterday while I was trying to make dinner she climbed up on the table and was saying "Nah nah." She makes me smile every single day. She knows pulling Indee's hair will make her cry. She loves all animals and makes the cutest sounds for them all. She takes after her sister and loves to be outside!
Max has started a new job at OX in Rigby. It has been a huge leap for us but has been very rewarding. It is a lot of work but Max is finally getting some of the recognition he deserves and I am so proud of him.
Me wow where to start. I am almost done with me 7th year of teaching. I am exhausted at the end of the day but I love my job (most days) and then being able to come home and be with my sweet girls. I have been reading the Fablehaven books because all the kids is my class were and thought I better check it out for myself and LOVE them. We have been getting Bountiful Basket so it will challenge me to cook healthy meals. It is rough some days but worth it for my family. I would totally eat out every meal if I could :). I am excited for summer to come so we can spend more time outside. The garden is half in I am excited to be able to work in the yard more since Camas loves to do her own thing outside. Well there is my catch up.I hope to do better and keeping updated and get some pictures on.
No comments:
Post a Comment