Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ski Day

Indee was able to try out her new skis. She started out a little timid. After a few times she didn't want to stop. First Max helped her by having a rope around her so she didn't ski out of control. By the end Max was going backwards and she was following. All she wants to do it go on the chair lift so Max promised her if she can stop on her own she can go up. Maybe next time. She even got in some pretty good turns. It is great to see her learning and growing in so many areas. I can't believe how grown up she is getting. Great Job Indee!!


Toe rope...makes Max's back hurt




2 comments:

Ras Family said...

AWESOME FUN!

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

Emily,
I found your blog and Indee is so adorable. I think that she is a little Emily. I can't believe that she can ski! That is so fun. You guys all look so good.