We have not been doing many fun things, that is why there is no pictures or postings but we have been up to a lot. School has been crazy crazy. I have to admit I do love the annual Valentine's party. The kids are always so excited. I love coming home with a whole bag of cheap candy. Other than that my life is boring.
Max has been working hard going to Island Park a few days a week and then teaching ski school the other days. I feel like we never see each other. He did pass his Level 2 skiing test this week so that is very exciting. He just has one more test to become a certified level 2 ski instructor. I am very proud of him and his hard work! Skiing is truly his passion and I am glad he gets to do it as much as he can.
Indee is amazing! I don't know what I would do without her in my life. She has a major attitude. She does not like to do anything unless it is her idea! She will throw an absolute fit and tell you where to go and how to get there, and in about 5 minutes tell you how much she loves you. She loves spending time at her Oma's and Grammie's house. And is spoiled to death. All she wants in life is a baby brother; maybe 2 or 3. She told me to just go to the store and get a baby in my tummy! If only it was that easy. Other than that she basically rules the roost. And I love every minute of it. She made that big transition to Sunbeams and LOVES it! Which is crazy because she hated Nursery for so long. Luckily she loves it and can't wait to go every week. Love you Indee!
Things are good just going through daily life which can see boring and depressing sometimes but then I have to stop and think of all the positive in my life. I am so blessed to have a great job, a wonderful husband and daughter and supportive family that helps us out everyday. I am so lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment